29 March 2011

Recipe War for April

Let's try this again! The theme is "Something New". Submit a recipe that involves an ingredient that you've never cooked with. It doesn't matter if everyone else has. I've placed the info in the sidebar in case anyone misses this info.

I think it would be great if those of you with allergies or special diets would participate too, even if you won't be able to try everyone else's recipe. At least you would be contributing and helping us keep this thing alive. If fact, if you really can't try the other recipes maybe you could even submit a recipe that isn't particularly new to you, but has some really weird ingredient that you're sure we haven't tried cooking with.

As far as I can tell, we're operating a pretty loose contest here with few rules. The main goal here is to try different things and expand our family recipe rotations. So, I'd like to encourage all of you to participate.

And since some of us (not me of course! :) tend to wait until the end of the month to submit a recipe, I'd like to set a goal date for submissions. How does April 6th sound? That's next Wednesday. I'll try to remind everyone as we get closer.

3 comments:

Joanna said...

GREAT! That means I need to get a move on.

Kainoa said...

Ok, my procrastinating booty is IN!

Unknown said...

Fantastic! I'm so glad you are joining us Kai!